In just over four months the Idaho Dispatch has continued to grow.
Idaho Dispatch excited to bring Idahoans balanced news without all the bias in the articles. As many of our supporters have said, “It’s news the way it should be.”
There are a number of ways you can follow Idaho Dispatch and our articles that we are putting out.
- One of the most important things we would like Idaho Dispatch readers to do is get signed up for our email list! Staying up to date on social media can be taxing and our weekly email (Monday mornings) with our latest articles is helpful if you are tired of social media or aren’t getting notifications about our content. The link to our email sign up is here: https://idahodispatch.com/signup/
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook if you aren’t already doing so. If you are already following Idaho Dispatch, then be sure to invite your friends to do the same. Here is the link to that article: https://www.facebook.com/idahodispatch/
- For those who are on Twitter, you can also follow us there! Here is the link to our Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/idahodispatch
- Idaho Dispatch is also on some alternative social media sites. One of those sites is MeWe which is a Facebook alternative. Here is the link to our MeWe page: https://mewe.com/p/idahodispatch
- You can also find Idaho Dispatch on Parler which is a Twitter alternative. Go here for the link: https://parler.com/profile/IdahoDispatch/posts
We hope that you will also consider becoming a monthly supporter of Idaho Dispatch. For just $2.97 a month (or more if you wish) you can help the Dispatch grow into a media powerhouse. Sign up today here: https://idahodispatch.com/donate/
Idaho Dispatch would like to thank all those who have helped us continue our efforts.
Idaho Dispatch Staff
Tags: Facebook, Idaho Dispatch, MeWe, News, Parler, Twitter